Tuesday, January 5, 2010

SaD! bUt NoW oKaY! hEhE!

hmmm,today as usual woke up at 5.30 and went sch... 1st lesson readi geog but luckily i did my hmwk... annoying sia, she did not scold those hu haven do... if i no, i aso neva do lor... haha... tat aso nvm... i was sitting beside madinah cox actualli i nid to change wid rahim and rahim didnt no... so no choice i sat beside madinah... i knew mrs teh wont be happy... and it was true... as normal she gave me one kind of look... tat really made me upset... i was down 4 a while... then i was normal as u no my dearest frewns,priya and madinah, they always make me laugh... hehe... i jux love them... then other lessons was okay and assembly was boring as usaul... then went npcc to help 4 2moro's cca fair... saw sir afiq stress and angry... but at de end, he managed to calm down... tat was great... then came home and went jogging... then came home,bath, prepared npcc stuffs as they are needed tomorrow 4 cca fair and finally did my hmwks... now gonna sleep... i damn sleepy readi... i cant type readi... wil blog 2moro... hehe :)