Saturday, February 6, 2010

SaDnEsS tUrNiNg InTo FrUsTrAtIoN!!!

wow, it has been a long tyme ever since i blogged... held wid lots of sch stuffs... so couldnt blog... sch has been great... god is always wid me... thanks and praises to be wid god... i love JESUS!!! today went 4 tamil essay competition... de title was so difficult... by de tyme i understood it... wow,,really took me long... but i managed to write seven pages of essay tat mdm uma wanted... but de problem is tat i dunno if i went out of point... hope i didnt... god pls help me... then came home... too tired... went to sleep... then mum woke me up and asked me to follow to shop... agreed and went wid her... as usual came home fighting wid my younger bro... ITS A PROMISE TAT I WILL NEVA TOK TO HIM!!! HIS BEHAVIOUR SUCKS!!! AND I HATE IT!!! my wonderful mum can support him ryte... next tyme dun ask me to fetch him... i wil not fetch him anymore... ur son ryte... care 4 hym and dun bother me in his stuffs... and dun worry i wil neva bother in his stuffs AND THERE WILL NOT BE ANY FIGHTS AT AS WELL NO COMMUNICATION!!! i m sure tat wil make u happy mum... but one thing i no... god told in de bible tat his children should love everyone... i will love u guys but no communication wil take place... AND NO FIGHT TOOO!!! have to go now... neva do any hmwk from morning... so now is de tyme 4 me to do... hahahaha... will blog when i got tyme... bb 4 now:)